Have you noticed any surprisingly good side effects of the COVID-19 pandemic such as neighbors safely helping each other in the garden? We’d love to hear your thoughts! Here are
some things we hope will continue even when the order is lifted:
* Relying less on fossil fuels – driving less!
* Relying more on local resources – growing local food!
* Generosity toward strangers – turning strangers into neighbors!
* Caring more for local neighbors – functioning more like family!
* Joy in living more simply – treating the planet more like home!
Johnny and your Growing Neighbors Family