Are you planting a garden this spring? Plan a time for a Planting Party with your neighbors! Whether or not you are or would like to connect with neighbors through community gardening, there are many great ways to help neighbors connect. Are you already doing this? We’d love to hear your stories! Would you like to learn more about how to help your neighbors connect? Let’s talk! If you want to get started, here are a few good questions to ask your neighbors. Keep note of your conversations and look for ways to connect neighbors with similar interests!
- What do you love about our neighborhood (nh)?
- What do you think would make our nh better?
- What are your gifts or things you love to do? Would you enjoy doing that with others in our nh?
- What skills and passions do you have? Would you be willing to share these with a kid in our nh?
- What tools and resources do you have that you’d be willing to share with others in our nh?
- What associations, groups, or clubs are you part of that are connected with our local community?
- Share about some of your story, gifts, skills, & passions. Conversations can be door to door interviews or organic