It has been a great growing season and we have a lot of fun news and events to share with you. Please take a moment to check out this quick and composty list of highlights:
- Our neighbor Rob with the Emerson-Garfield Farmers’ Market put together this awesome 3 min. video about us: https://www.facebook.com/EGFMarket/videos/564992718138732
- Our neighbors with the Spokane Conservation District hosted us for a recent episode of their Rocks to Roots Podcast: https://www.rockstoroots.org/listen
- SCD is hosting the Farm & Food Symposium 11/5-6 and I’ll be speaking on a panel at 1:15 on 11/6. Sign up here: https://www.spokanecd.org
- Thank you to all of our awesome volunteers and interns. Chan, Nara, and Biruk, it was wonderful working with y’all this summer! We look forward to staying in touch and we’re excited to welcome Nazish, Makena, and other great student leaders this fall and beyond!
- Our sustainable food deliveries are expanding to the Spokane Valley and Green Acres. Wanna help?
- Little Free Pantries are going in all around town including at the Korean Presbyterian Church. Want to help build, install, or stock some?
- Plan your spring garden! We can help you make a plan, form a team, replace lawn, plant garlic or perennials, and get seeds, soil, compost, and wood chips!