Helping neighbors grow and share healthy food and relationships
JOIN US IN TREATING NEIGHBORS MORE LIKE FAMILY AND THE PLANET MORE LIKE HOME!
Growing Chefs Camp!
Growing Chefs Camp will be a week-long day camp at Shadle Church. Kids and adults of all ages are welcome to come play games, help in the garden, and learn to cook something using the fresh produce we harvest together.
- August 22-26, 9-noon
- Cook dishes from Burma, India, Korea and more! Take home the recipes
- Learn organic gardening practices
- Fill Little Free pantries
- Make new friends
- $150 value, donate what you can 🙂
Food Delivery Program
Partnering with local food banks/distributors to share food that is already in the neighborhood.
Little Free Pantries
Take what you need. Give what you can. Growing Neighbors builds, fills and supports Little Free Pantries.
Sharing at Markets
Growing Neighbors share healthy produce at three different markets in Spokane.
- Equitable Access to Food
- Organic, Edible Gardens
- Little Free Pantries
- Food Delivery via Bicycle
- Community Composting
- Collaboration and Education
- Generosity and Hospitality
- Love, Joy, Hope and Peace
Office Address and Phone
Shadle Park Presbyterian Church
5508 North Alberta St.
Spokane, WA 99205
Growing Neighbors is an initiative of Shadle Park Presbyterian Church.
2020 Growing Neighbors