Helping neighbors grow and share healthy food and relationships
JOIN US IN TREATING NEIGHBORS MORE LIKE FAMILY AND THE PLANET MORE LIKE OUR COMMON HOME!
Check out the calendar for all upcoming events.
- Planting Party at Shadle High Community Garden work parties on this and future Mondays at 2:50 at Longfellow and Oak.
- Planting Party at Shadle Church (5508 N. Alberta) Community Garden on this and future Tuesdays at 4 (free dinner at 5:30) and/or 6:30.
At the heart of Growing Neighbors is the Community Gardens, whether in family yards, schools or empty lots.
People helping people through sharing knowledge, produce and love in local communities.
Workshops on gardening, cooking, art and more are organized on a seasonal basis for all ages.
Sustainable food deliveries
Partnering with local food banks/distributors to share food that is already in the neighborhood.
Little Free Pantries
Take what you need. Give what you can. Growing Neighbors builds, fills and supports Little Free Pantries.
Sharing at Markets
Growing Neighbors share healthy produce at three different markets in Spokane.
- Equitable Access to Food
- Organic, Edible Gardens
- Little Free Pantries
- Food Delivery via Bicycle
- Community Composting
- Collaboration and Education
- Generosity and Hospitality
- Love, Joy, Hope and Peace
Office Address and Phone
Shadle Park Presbyterian Church
5508 North Alberta St.
Spokane, WA 99205
Growing Neighbors is an initiative of Shadle Park Presbyterian Church.
2020 Growing Neighbors